Monday, October 24, 2011

Meeting #1

This was a general body meeting of the entire agency. It was pretty relaxed and, I'm proud to say, embarrassment and mistake free. The executive board went over everything they expected from us and who was assigned to which client.

And my client is....

Drum roll please......

A hospital! (whose name I have decided I'm going to omit, for the remainder of the time I'll be giving code names for anything regarding this project)

We will be working on a new project they are planning to unveil which caters to expecting mothers giving birth. Since they are still in the formulation stage of the project, we will be helping in everything from promotional materials to research to naming and marketing. I'm so thrilled and blessed to be given this opportunity to exercise my skills.

Here goes... everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment