Monday, October 24, 2011

And so it begins...

We had our first group meeting last Thursday for our client. Everything went smoothly; we all got on the same page and divvied up the research work between us. There was also mention of a due date for that work. That due date was today, 12:00. The work was to be sent to me. Because I have to make our presentation for the agency meeting Wednesday. Guess who still has yet to receive research from members of her group. Me!

I guess I can't be too frustrated. I don't claim to have the best memory. In fact, I have to make lists of everything I need to get done, in order, everyday. And when I say everything, I mean everything; shopping lists, eating dinner, working out, the order in which I will complete my homework. It sounds super crazy, and half the time it makes me more exhausted than anything else. But, hey, at least work is getting done!

Anyway, here I am, waiting for emails before I can start this presentation. I feel a late night panic attack looming in my future....

No comments:

Post a Comment